Whether it is part of an improvement initiative or a compliance requirement, SMCE will help identify the right framework for you. SMCE experienced consultants can leverage and customize a collection of frameworks or standards (ISO Standards, ITIL, COBIT, PMP, PRINCE2, TOGAF, VeriSM, DEVOPS, etc..) to help your organization achieve its strategic goals.
SMCE uses time proven and well established methodologies to deliver improvement/certification projects with guarantees. SMCE has in-depth knowledge of international frameworks, as well as hands on experience working with various organizations in multiple industries. SMCE leverages on a pool of authoritative consultants and subject matter expert that are known on an international level to create its success stories.
We start with current state assessment followed by gap analysis which allows our experts to gain insight of gaps. Based on gaps identified and pain areas identified we design process ensuring the involvement of client through design workshops for the benefit and acceptance of new designed process within the organization. We strongly believe that certifications are not only about processes, procedures and policies but people. During the implementation we conduct workshops, trainings and manage the people aspect of change. This is followed by internal Audit and external audit resulting into client being certified on various management systems.
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001 (Environment Management System)
- ISO 20000 (IT Service Management)
- ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management)
- ISO 27000 (Information Security Management & Cyber security Management)
- ISO 31000 (Risk Management)
- ISO 50501 and CEN/TS 16551 (Innovation Management)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)