ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
You will alternately be working internally within the Artificial Intelligence team to develop innovative concepts and applications, and for our clients to pilot and deploy solutions at scale.
When working internally, you will support the creation of Artificial Intelligence assets enabling the development of own skills & experience, contribute to the growth of our Digital AI team, collaborate with other teams (business & technical) for business developments.
For our clients, you will contribute to the development and deployment of AI solutions. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your Digital ability with industry experts, technology skills, and functional knowledge.
Your activities will spread from supporting client workshops and AI use case definition, requirements gathering, design, development and/or integration of applications and technology solutions whilst having the opportunity to interact with client personnel.
Full time, Employee
We are seeking innovative, talented, energetic professionals with:
- Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or AI (or last year of study for interns)
- 2-4 years of experience in AI solution development and / or integration
- Machine/Deep Learning (algorithms, neural networks,…), Natural Language Processing (detection, classification), Computer Vision (object recognition/tracking, OCR/handwriting recognition,…), Speech To Text, Text to Speech
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations…
AI vendor platforms – IBM, Google, Amazon, IPsoft, Nuance, CloudSight, Artificial Solutions,…
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Aster, Spark,…
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure,…
- Strong written and oral communications skills in Arabic and English
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurial: ownership, initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts on school / work projects. Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.
Leadership / Management: experience in team work
- Business: understanding of business processes, business value drivers
- Technical: experience with some of these programming and design techniques: .Net platform (incl. WPF and WCF), C# / C++, Java, Python, Scala, TensorFlow, Web/DB development, RESTful web services, complex event processing, design patterns, scripting using either Java script and its libraries or Node.js, data exchange technologies like JSON