BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANT
Within Digital you will be part of our Digital Analytics team working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our broader Digital community on advisory and implementation projects around analytics. Analytics can be defined as the extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive models, and fact-based management to drive decisions and actions.
Many organizations are simply drowning in data. By focusing on leading-edge descriptive or predictive analytics solutions, we help clients harness this data to create insights that help them make informed decisions, improve business outcomes and accelerate high performance. Research has shown that such companies substantially outperform their competitors in the long run.
Never before has there been a more important moment for organizations to make more informed decisions based on factual data. The global financial crisis revealed the consequences of unreasoned assumptions and today those hard lessons apply to every industry.
Full time, Employee
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs over creating the functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover
- Executing and reviewing assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability of a client (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability,…)
- Participate in the development of strategies, operating models (i.e.. organisations & processes), roadmaps and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
- Researching SMCE’s knowledge capital and using SMCE’s international network of capabilities to identify what solution best fits the client’s needs, constraints, timelines and budget
- Participating in business development efforts to secure new projects at new and existing clients
- Building and maintaining the client relationship on both IT and business side.
- 4 to 6 years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Proven predictive and/or descriptive analytics experience
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Experience with large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
- Experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches
- Experience in functional design of BI and analytics solutions
- Proven ability to estimate and plan client requirements, produce best in class deliverables
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: Arabic and English